Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sketch Bet - Introduction!

Alright so, this is Anya/"Chinny" of http://anyarose.net/ and my main art blog is over at http://redtavern.blogspot.com/ - I know I have about a million and six different blogs now, but a fresh challenge calls for a fresh blog!

I have agreed to participate in a 3 month "Sketch Bet" with three other artists, TJ, Zeek, and Mere. If anyone else would like to participate, go ahead because the drawing more is always a valid life plan.

Rules of the Sketch Bet:

1) Sketch something everyday outside of what you are already working on. 
(For me this will mean something unrelated to my commissions, since I already produce art daily for monies.)

2) The art can only be fanart one day per week.

3) Sketch must have at least 15 minutes invested into it.

...and I'm pretty sure that is all there is to it, haha.

Start date will be Friday, May 10th so things will happen then.

EDIT: Additional rules that were decided upon:

4) You can take 1 day off per week, but must post 2 drawings of different subject matter the next day.

5) If you lose the sketch bet you owe the winners a complete commission of their choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment